Do you own your life or does it own you? If you’re struggling with your life, this is an indication that you’re making your life much too difficult than it needs be. You’re here to live a life of joy and abundance. To experience a rich inner life of recognition and inspiration which should translate into your outer world.
Do you own your life or does it own you?If you’re struggling with your life, this could be an indication that you’re making your life much too difficult than it needs to be.
You’re here to live a life of joy and abundance. To experience a rich inner life of recognition and inspiration which should translate into your outer world.
If this is not the case, you can redirect the course of your life by following these 5 proven ways.
1. Live fully in the present. Simplify your life by living consciously in the moment. The present has so much to offer you. It is in the present that you can lay the foundation for the rewards of your dreams in the future, not in the past. To do this, bestir yourself sufficiently in the right way by taking one step at a time .
To live fully in the present, you need to experience every minute of your life inwardly and not just outwardly. This means, grasping aright deeply within yourself the experience of the moment before moving on. This safeguards against taking on too much at any time and getting overwhelmed. Which often develops into struggle.
2. Do what comes naturally to you. Get into the habit of first doing what comes naturally to you and polishing it up. When you do this often enough, in time you’ll find that you’re able to handle other difficult matters with lesser efforts.
This is because your becoming disciplined and adept in one area of your life, equipes you with the necessary tools to tackle other challenging areas more effectively. The result is greater competence and deeper satisfaction.
3. Have a heart full of joy and appreciation. A joyful and appreciating heart has no room for fear. Fear is always an indication of a sense of lack. This could be conscious or subconscious.
I have observed that people whose hearts surge with joy of deep appreciation and gratitude feel only love. Even in the face of grave calamity, as in the case of bereavement, there are always things you could be grateful for. Like taking comfort in knowing that you are never alone. Something I was vividly reminded of when I suddenly lost my own mother.
4. Move with ease into any change as a natural happening. Life IS. Meaning, it is in constant motion. To own your life, you need to accept this fact. Trying to evade or to negate changes is the least smart way of becoming masterful at the game of life.
A question for you. Can you stop the sun from shinning after a raging storm or stop the dawn of a new day breaking in at the end of the night? Right. You can see how ludricous my question is. This is to underline the foolishness of wanting to control the cycle of changes in your life at any time. It simply is impossible and only results in more struggles. The wisest thing to do is to stay open for changes and deal with them when they appear. Remember the expression never to go looking for trouble, it will find you? So just be in the NOW.
5. Trust and follow your intuition to the letter. Residing within you is a wealth of knowledge. The key to unlocking this treasure is your intuitive power. People who have learned to access their intuition before making any decision live in harmony with their environment.
My own life completely changed from second guessing myself when I truly began to listen to my intuition. I now have a sense of profound joy and clarity as I remain congruent with my values. The more you learn to trust and follow your intuition, the more control you’ll have over your life.
What you thereby gain are strong emotional balance, mental and psychic alertness to guide you to a life of bliss and prosperity.
As you can see, you don’t have to become enslaved to your life. For life is meant to be simple, provided you become aware of what is wrong and change it.